We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Office Administrator. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys multitasking and problem solving in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day office operations, interacting with clients, colleagues, and vendors, and providing administrative support for senior staff members.
- Manage daily office operations, including answering phones and emails, scheduling meetings, creating agendas, taking meeting minutes, ordering supplies, managing service contracts etc.
- Assist with HR processes such as onboarding new employees, creating job postings and other related tasks as needed.
- Monitor office equipment maintenance to ensure optimal performance; troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Handle travel arrangements (flight schedules, hotels etc.) and event planning (client meetings/catering).
- Prepare professional presentations for internal/external use (PowerPoint/Google Slides).
- Act as an executive assistant to senior team members; provide project management support as needed (researching tasks/coordinating schedules).
The position will be a part-time opportunity. The office is open Monday-Friday 9-5, although there is some variability. The hours may be discussed and negotiated; however, morning availability and reliable transportation will be important.
As with every position here at Semper Foods, there are almost always opportunities for this to grow into a full-time position or even a different role over time depending upon the skill set of the individual.
Semper Foods is a niche frozen food distributor and co-packer that specializes in commodity and further processed, value added protein solutions to a vast array of end users all over the world.
We have distribution capabilities to every state in the lower 48 based on a one pallet minimum as well as a number of strategically placed warehouses and freight forwarders to service our various international customer destinations.
- Health, Dental, and Vision CoverageFull cost of health, dental and vision paid for by the company.
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Reimbursement Account. (FSA & DCRA)Pay for health-related and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- 401KManaged 401K with company matching up to 4%
- Paid Time OffCompetitive paid time off plans that include days off for parental leave, volunteering, mental health, vacation, and moving.
- Free Company SwagT-shirts, hoodies, polos, backpacks, pens, cozies, and more. We only purchase the best apparel for our company swag so employees WANT to wear it. Think Lululemon, Nike, etc.
- Team Building EventsCharity drives, cycling, kayaking, golfing, fishing, cookouts, and more.