As a Sales Operations Assistant, you are an enthusiastic and adaptable candidate who consistently seeks to understand the mechanics of the Semper sales process. By assisting the existing sales team, you will be immersed in a learning environment that provides a deep understanding of our product, our customers, and our business. Our stellar reputation has been built upon excellent products and an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction. Our sales team is the foundation of every customer relationship and the incredible growth of our organization.
As we continue to build a world-class sales team in the food distribution industry, we strive to create additional opportunities for the right candidate to join us. The Sales Operations Assistant will join our team with a mission of learning, growth, and endless potential. Every day will be a testament to your adventurous spirit and collaborative nature as we work together to push the limits of what’s possible in food distribution.
This position will demand attention to detail, strong communication, and a thirst for knowledge; and it will also be the first step in a great career for the right person. If you have an interest in the food industry, love to learn, and are looking for a new challenge- we want to talk to you.
- CRM data management and thorough knowledge sales processes
- Assist the sales team with prospecting, research, email campaigns, and more
- Be ready to work with customers to meet their needs and provide a seamless experience
- Work with the sales team to help prepare needed material for new sales strategies
- Cultivate and nurture a working understanding of each unique sales approach and execution
- Food industry exposure highly desirable
- Ability to learn and proactively address the needs of the sales team
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable with both autonomous and teamwork settings
- Adept in making decisions on your feet
- Experience using a CRM and commitment to accuracy
The position will be a part-time opportunity. The office is open Monday-Friday 9-5, although there is some variability. The hours may be discussed and negotiated; however, morning availability and reliable transportation will be important.
This position is designated as an entry-level position with the potential to be the perfect stepping stone into the role of a Sales Operations Specialist.
Semper Foods is a niche frozen food distributor and co-packer that specializes in commodity and further processed, value added protein solutions to a vast array of end users all over the world.
We have distribution capabilities to every state in the lower 48 based on a one pallet minimum as well as a number of strategically placed warehouses and freight forwarders to service our various international customer destinations.
- Health, Dental, and Vision CoverageFull cost of health, dental and vision paid for by the company.
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Reimbursement Account. (FSA & DCRA)Pay for health-related and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- 401KManaged 401K with company matching up to 4%
- Paid Time OffCompetitive paid time off plans that include days off for parental leave, volunteering, mental health, vacation, and moving.
- Free Company SwagT-shirts, hoodies, polos, backpacks, pens, cozies, and more. We only purchase the best apparel for our company swag so employees WANT to wear it. Think Lululemon, Nike, etc.
- Team Building EventsCharity drives, cycling, kayaking, golfing, fishing, cookouts, and more.